skip to main | skip to sidebar

LINT CITY RUNAWAY

The Lost Poems of Punky Brewster

A Chorus for Kathy Acker

I am no soul no bones no blood
I hate the world and everyone
I hate the histories on the shelf
I’m one big war against the Self
 
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

My photo
Penelope
. . . was a suicide.
View my complete profile

She Goes Away

Some Women Poets Now

  • Dodie Bellamy
  • Anne Boyer
  • Diane di Prima
  • Lisa Jarnot
  • Katy Lederer
  • Lyn Lifshin
  • Bernadette Mayer
  • Jennifer Moxley
  • Eileen Myles
  • Alice Notley
  • Kristin Prevallet
  • Juliana Spahr
  • Anne Waldman

Some Women Poets Then

  • Helen Adam
  • Kay Boyle
  • Djuna Barnes
  • Emily Dickinson
  • H. D.
  • Else von Freytag-von Loringhoven
  • Mina Loy
  • Sylvia Plath
  • Arthur Rimbaud
  • Christina Rossetti