Close My Eyes And Think Subversive Panties

Hooked, I dream of spirited litter
and scowl at the sky like cracked stucco.

I work the stream of automatic desire
into a shadow of itself, into a riverbed

Dryly, even as a I work a pair
of dice into my green, anarchic panties,

Meum et tuum. My shoulder blades
bend of the arching back and buttress

The michtam of these handmedown days.
I am limping through the experience of a nighttime

With saucepan eyes, until the lilies inside me
outrageously sing—without barracks,

without timber, and with the feeling that now,
now I can amble on the Walls of Jericho

and that this is that instant when the sparrows
surround the pious landslide . . .

I drink my syrup and honey down and devour
the anatomical stars. I delight in

my personal spirals. I’m more than an ancillary
Socrates. Move over you Jobs

and Marcia Bradys! I wonder-
fuck your fragile, humanitarian aura.

I take a man and make him a giant
shell—I crawl inside and hide

the wild, intestinal surfaces of the world.