I'm dressed in the sweat of night.
Touched with rainbow hair and morphine.
Touched with caterpillar mind.
I watched the best minds of my generation
curl themselves into tires and howl in their sleep like apes.
Vomit splits me like a table.
But a reptile, I recover.
I'm zany and I'm flying over the sexshops of America
on my way to Ithaca to expose myself
like coral and tell my suitors, “You no strong enough.”
Come inside, I'm the real thief of fire.
Every fiber of my shaking flesh a fucking mosquito.
Your animal need to feel something, anything
slams like a window on the livid Tomcat’s neck
sending his tongue painfully to the stars.
Enter my church, my religion is collapse.
My black sight bonds to the back of your soul
which is only your spine. Lick me,
why do I survive? Oh, strike my masonry!
Tumescence is nothing but a cigarette.
In a fire you are always closer to the world.
